Dofus Guild Forum - Moonchants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Feminism

Go down

About Feminism Empty About Feminism

Post by Krische Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:14 pm

Defined as the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

To be honest, in my opinion, this definition was true. I think the movement of feminism should no longer be an obligatory in many first world countries - i.e. countries which have gave women equal rights such as very basic one, voting - I understand the principles, but I don't understand the purpose of it anymore.

The major point of my argument is that Feminism should no longer exist in modern first world countries: woman have been given equal voting rights, they have equal opportunities in both education and employment, they have been allowed to fight for custody for children during breakups, and they achieved everything they wanted so far.

What's the further point of their existence?

I mean, like, I support the rights of all individuals to live free and find their own happiness in the world without anyone tampering with their life or property, but this view on life includes everything any sane person would support, so why would someone put herself in that tray?

I do believe that the problem however is that a lot of feminists wants to force their definition of equality upon the entirety on society, and is obviously nothing I can support as it directly conflicts my views on individual freedom.
Krische
Krische
Second in Command

https://moonchants.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

About Feminism Empty Re: About Feminism

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:08 am

*cough* you have  *cough* a girl character *cough* in game....    So ya, about feminism, I think is something rarely to find in dofus :p.     (Tho your opinion about feminism was amazing anddd cute)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum