Dofus Guild Forum - Moonchants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gay marriage and children adoption

Go down

Gay marriage and children adoption Empty Gay marriage and children adoption

Post by Krische Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:03 pm

Talked with a gay friend of mine today, and was curios to see your opinion on this topic.

I do not agree with it in all it's entirety, and that's not because I am homophobic in any way or because I have arguments against it, but there's just this fact that gay people should have the right to do whatever they want, without their actions or attempts of having a "normal life" would being influenced in any way by other (straight) people or, worse, their judgement (note: I may get quite a few quotes on this, but think about it this way before you do: when two men or two women get married, will it actually influence you in any way?)

I regret the wide-span of internet today giving kids within age span of 12-16 a lot of material for hatred, but nobody tries to actually google or wikia it out and understand it. I do support my gay friends entirely (up to the point where I have been on a gay pride parade once, and it was still the best night out for me so far (if someone knows how to party, it's gay people)), but I don't support opinion of above mentioned kids believing they can teach others about morale, what it is and what it isn't, by simply by being hateful. Without a proper reason, if I may add.

You're basically repeating the prejudices of your environment and this makes you what, more moral than the parties you've been judging? Not happening.

For children adoption, I am a strong believer that gay couples are equally good parents as straight couples. Also, risking to be understood completely wrong here but what the hell, a child in a gay family is better than a child on the streets left on it's own.
Krische
Krische
Second in Command

https://moonchants.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum